Important Information about new dental appointment protocol
Please follow these instructions when you have your dental appointment scheduled.
– Please print and update all medical and dental history and consent forms because they might have changed since your last visit, find them HERE. It is very important that you have your paperwork and medications updated and ready before appointment.
– Please refrain from bringing people with you on you dental visit. ONLY the dental patient being treated will be allowed in the building. DO NOT BRING CHILDREN OR OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS.
– When you arrive please remain in your car and call the office about your arrival. You will be escorted to our office for your appointment.
Our team is working very hard to reduce possibility of cross contamination in our building. Please help and let us do it the best way possible for yourself and your significant ones.
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- ADA COVID-19: https://success.ada.org/en/practice-management/patients/infectious-diseases-2019-novel-coronavirus?utm_source=adaorg&utm_medium=VanityURL
- SCDA COVID-19: https://www.scda.org/resources/coronavirus
- DEA COVID-19: https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/coronavirus.html
- SC DHEC COVID-19: https://www.scdhec.gov/infectious-diseases/viruses/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/educational-outreach-materials-2019-ncov